Saturday 22 October 2011

Updates....


I have already started out in the new firm for more than a month. And like my years in Deloitte, I am always early to work (just to avoid the traffic and because I dun like to be late). Some of my new colleagues are also as early as I am or even earlier. But I can hardly believe that some partners are as early as us too and they are also very courteous.

For the last 2 months, I have less workload. Guess it's because the peak will only start in the coming month and the changes of structure within the firm. During this time and even now..I am trying to learn and get the best out from the new audit software. I am not sure why I still cannot used the tools well. Wondering if the tools sucks or I lack exposure/experience using it (I have only get the chance to used part of the tools for one of the engagement…haha.. and I have only started to used more recently) and even maybe I compare too much with Deloitte’s software. I hope that I will get used to the system and be master of it. 

Oh yeah.. I will always walk by Starbucks whenever I go to the office and I will usually be tempted to get myself a nice cup of coffee. Alternatively, I will make a cup of coffee in my office.

Well.. the people and the firm had treat me and other newbies well…. by giving us time to adjust (we have been provided with training.. guess we will only need more real experience in using the tools) and also taking time to know bout us.. the newbies in Mazars. So, I want to love Mazars the way I have for Deloitte.

I have attached photos of my new colleagues during the recent gathering held in our adviser's home before signing off.... A nice place and gathering time for us




1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you can fit well in ur new company...take cares!!

    ReplyDelete