Saturday 1 October 2011

안녕 그리고 안녕

It had been some time since I last blog... 

I finally bid farewell to Deloitte Ipoh, the firm that nurture and also plant the seed of love and passion for auditing in me. The last 6 years have been an incredible experience for me. Despite the heavy workload and not to mention, the needs to study and revise for my examination, I will never forget the great time I had working with great and wonderful people that had guide and train me. 

I am a very greedy girl. I wanted much more. I wanted to leave to gain more experience and also to see what the future hold for me outside my very comfortable hometown. With a heavy heart and also fear, I told those who had guided me that I will leave. I was very sad because they are not just my bosses... but they are very much like my family. But I have to choose and so I leave.

After having a long break (I think I deserved that rest), I am finally back to work in audit line. Haha

Honestly, when the firm hired me.. I am pretty worried. I do not know this firm, the people and their environment. I am also very new to the country. I am worried that I will not be able to fit in well. And the fact that I will be apart from my family which I am very very close with, make me even nervous. I told my parents and grandma that I will be fine.. yet.. back then I was pretty scared myself. But I am the one that have chosen this path. 

So, trusting God will continue to guide and watch over me, I came to SG. It's been a month and I am adapting okay.

I will update my blog more frequent since I am alone in this new land

No comments:

Post a Comment