Monday 4 July 2011

Introduction...

I am not really a fan of writing... so, I have never considered blogging before. But my 3 other siblings had their own blogs to share their views (frankly speaking, I really do not understand how they have the energy to write after their very long day). What more, I am currently on a long leave after 6 years of working (very long hours and practically everyday with exceptions on my study breaks where I will be studying, sleeping and loitering). Guess the best way to used the time will probably be blogging since I have nothing much to do. You see, it's pretty bored doing nothing. For a while, the fact that I need not work sound fun (I really enjoyed the long sleeps, the many mags and other read materials and not forgetting catching up on old tv series) but after a while, I grew tired of it. I am thinking how to utilise the hours. One of the way I managed to figure out is I shall help my mother with her cooking....

No comments:

Post a Comment